Internships with AS Hellas

Home » News » Internships with AS Hellas

AS Automation System Hellas is the largest company in industrial automation and Plant Engineering in Northern Greece. It employs 35 people, of whom 85% are automation engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, computer engineers, while the remaining 15% are higher education managers. The presence of young talented people in our company is a key priority for our continued successful growth. At the same time, we contribute to their proper education, providing them with an excellent high-tech environment for the practical application of their academic knowledge.

Internships: As part of our partnership with educational institutions, we are seeking graduate or postgraduate students in the following areas: Automation Engineering, Control Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, IT Engineering, Robotics Engineering.
REQUIREMENTS: Computer knowledge, English & Driving license.

Please send your resume to hr@ashellas.com (please mention code INT_0919)

Share

Recent Projects

COPENHAGEN METRO STATIONS

The Automation System for The Stations of The Copenhagen Metro Expansion

TAXA FARM

40 years of cheese making craftmanship

Recent News

COPENHAGEN METRO STATIONS

AS Hellas proudly announces the successful completion of the Copenhagen Metro Expansion Automation Project! In [...]
Copyright © 2024 AS Hellas
Development by